http://www.ancientbattles.com/MacPhotos/Alexanderjjonas00.htm
This is the Newline 28mm Alexander along with Old Glory Companions.
JJ
> Date: Friday, August 27, 2010, 8:37 PM
> I looked at JJ page again and they
> are next to each other .
> I am asking specifically ofthe alex figure on JJ web page
> though
>
> --- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com,
> "aeceditor" <aecurtis@...> wrote:
> >
> > Newline passed most of their 25smm ancients ranges on
> to SHQ. They kept their 20mm ranges. So if you
> want the 25mm figure, try SHQ:
> >
> > http://www.shqminiatures.co.uk/Ranges/25mmAncients/Ancientsmain.php?UID=2010082804370971.105.131.41
> >
> > Code PAL1 under Macedonians.
> >
> > Allen
> >
> > --- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com,
> "kjboz2000" <jkboz6@> wrote:
> > >
> > > JJ
> > > Your web page suggests it is a 25mm -
> > > theirs calls it a 20mm
> > > Which is correct?
> > >
> > > I think what I really need to know is will it mix
> well with OG25?
> > > Tx
> > >
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Community email addresses:
> Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
> Subscribe: WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
> Unsubscribe: WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> List owner: WABlist-owner@yahoo.com
>
> Shortcut URL to this page:
> http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlistYahoo! Groups
> Links
>
>
> WABlist-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
>
>
>
Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: WABlist-owner@yahoo.com
Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
No comments:
Post a Comment