Isn't Strasbourg one of the Vauban cities or was that just one of the proposed "saleman's samples" I saw in the attic of Invalides?
Don M
--- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Jonas <jjonasartist@...> wrote:
>
> Now that sounds like fun in Strasbourg! I wish I was in a position to travel right now. I remember Patton's commentaries about the fortifications at Metz and Strasbourg ... "If armies can overcome the mountains, and rivers created by God, then they certainly will overcome the fortresses built by man"..... (I paraphrase).
> JJ
>
>
> > You're right Gil, we French have
> > always been the first to accept and welcome Evil.
> >
> > If you need a proof, I'm organising a WAB2 event in
> > September with 54 players registered. A mere 42% increase of
> > the number of players of last year's event. If the second
> > version is as rubbish as you seems to believe, it will be a
> > good gathering of BDSM!
> >
> > And we even managed to have people from quite a lots of
> > different countries join us in this happy feast of
> > defeatism!
> >
> > So I suggest that you take your landing craft out of the
> > garage, cross the sea and land on the beaches of Normandy.
> > Then move east as the event is held in a venue in Strasbourg
> > (I guess you're thinking that this explains a lot of things,
> > don't you?). With a bit of luck and strong winds, you'll be
> > here to save us from WAB2 before the first dice are rolled!
>
Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: WABlist-owner@yahoo.com
Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
No comments:
Post a Comment