[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Seeking a one on one partner.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

 

Hey, it's me again, and I am looking for one on one writers that don't mind
writing by instant messaging or even Google docs. I am looking to do romance
with a bit of erotica but it can't be all erotica. If you are interested in
the shows or the type of role plays I do, my contact information is below. I
am really looking for someone to do Twilight but I am looking for anything,
really. I do prefer on play females, but if I play a male, I hope that you
will play a male for me. If I didn't list something, go ahead and ask me. :)

AIM - x iheartkellan x
Email - iheartkellan@gmail.com<http://us.mc658.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=iheartkellan%40gmail.com>
Y!M - iheart.kellan
MSN - iheartkellan@gmail.com<http://us.mc658.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=iheartkellan%40gmail.com>

Other

Vampires - twilight style or regular
Werewolves or shapeshifters
Humans
Real life scenarios such as Geek/Popular student, Older man/younger girl, *plus
sized guy/regular guy*
Paranormal romance
Christine Feehan or Sherrilyn Kenyon characters

Television Shows/Books/Movies (The ones bold is what I am really looking
for.)

One Tree Hill - *Lucas/Brooke* or Nathan/Haley
Vampire Diaries - *Elena/Damon, Katherine/Damo*n or Elena/Stefan
*Twilight Saga* - *Rosalie/Jake, Rosalie/Emmett*, *Kellan/Ashley*,
Emmett/Alice, *Emmett/Bella, **Bella/Jake*, Alice/Jake, *Sam/Leah,
Edward/Bella, Nessie/Jak*e, Nessie/Seth
General Hospital - *Lucky/Sam, Sam/Jason, Robin/Jason, Robin/Patrick*,
Lulu/Dante
Days of our Lives - *Sami/Lucas or Sami/Rafe*
One Life to Live - *Langston/Ford*
Roswell - *Max/Liz, Zan/Liz, Liz/Michael*, or Ava/Zan
Smallville - *Lois/Clark*
Bible Black & Sailor Moon - *Imari/Minase, Imari/Saeki,** Shiraki/Imari,
Shiraki/Saeki, **Saeki/Minase, Shiraki/Minase, Kitami/Imari*, Kitami/Minase,
*Minase/Hiroko*(art teacher), *Nami/Kitami*, Mina/Darien, *Serena/Darien*,
Lita/Darien, *Rei/Darien, Serena/Mina, Mina/Rei, Rei/Serena,
Rei/Lita*(Dickgirl),
*Minase/Rei, **Minase/Mina, or Minase/Lita*
Gossip Girl - Chuck/Blair, Nate/Jenny

*Sample*

This had to be a nightmare from hell as she looked at this police officer
and she wanted to hit him or something. Then again, that would not be the
smartest thing to do to even begin with. And that stupid ticket pad in his
hand - well, that ticket pad needed to burn too. It was like someone sent
him after her and she honestly didn't know what she was going to do to begin
with. The last thing she needed was another ticket because she didn't need
her license suspended. It wasn't her fault that no one taught her the rules
of where to park and all that jazz. It was so obvious to her that he had
something against her since he was about to put another ticket on her car.
God, she didn't need that right now.

*"God, you're really an ass, aren't you? At least I can fix my own car
instead of having to call Triple A like you. I thought that men knew how to
work on cars but I guess you just... don't fit in that factor,"* Janiah said
with a huff, rolling her eyes as she snatched the ticket from his hand, and
she saw there was a lot of smoke coming from the hood of his car.

In her opinion, that was a lot of smoke, and he probably blew out the
carborator or something. It was such a good thing that she wasn't fixing his
car. Why the hell should she, anyways? Janiah wouldn't want to fix his car
no matter what but she also wouldn't want someone to pull a spark plug just
because they didn't like him. Officer Michaels wasn't the well-liked cop in
her eyes and she was pretty sure that a police officer like him wouldn't
want just anyone to fix his car.

Janiah knew that her parents would not be pleased to find out what she did
for a living but it was her life. Working on cars was her choice and it was
the one thing that made her happy. Officer Michaels had a vendetta against
her the more she watched him. God, he looked really good in those dark,
police pants, and she bit her lip, throwing the ticket into the car, shaking
her head, and a sigh left her lips.

*"Pop the hood. Let me see if I can find out what the problem is,"* Janiah
said to the attractive cop, opening her back door where she then threw her
blanket and book in her car, and she shut the door, waiting for him to open
it. *"Look... I may be a girl... but this is what I do. Now... if you want
to save hundreds of dollars, pop the damn hood..."*

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment