It would be nice if they had another fast attack choice, and not a battle sister
unit in a rhino-variant. Maybe on scout bikes or some type of skimmer. Also
different weapon option on the penitent engine would be nice...the option to
make it either close combat worthy, or a heavy support platform.
________________________________
From: Jennifer Hoffman <legzilla@yahoo.com>
To: battle-sisters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 9:31:52 AM
Subject: [BTSS] (unknown)
I really like this idea; the Immolator is one of the few things that have always
been identified with SOB. I also hope that Exorcists will become available in
Squadrons.
On a slight aside, I am also hoping that they give us something new to
differentiate us from SM since alot of times it feels that all we are is a
slightly weaker (if cooler) version thereof.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Re: [BTSS] (unknown)
Monday, November 29, 2010
__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment