Re: [RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Re: 1 on 1 posting group, or groups?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

 

I'm in a couple of groups that do allow sex posts as long as they don't become the norm.

They're similar in that they are the small town soap style games.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/atlanticcoverpg/-About to work the month of Dec

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/waldenbayrpg/-This one we are in mid July, a new softball team has been formed.

Hope that helps!

Les

--- On Sun, 11/28/10, Penny Allesglauber <dreadedsnowwhite@googlemail.com> wrote:

From: Penny Allesglauber <dreadedsnowwhite@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Re: 1 on 1 posting group, or groups?
To: RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 11:29 AM

 

This is true. That is why I am starting to realize that 1 on 1 RPG's are

still the main path to follow.

Penny.

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 12:28 AM, cijaym <cijaym@yahoo.com> wrote:

>

>

> I'm interested but there has to be a few more members. I'm just sick of

> people joining groups only long enough to introduce their characters then

> resort to one-sentence 'chat room' type replies.

>

> --- In RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com<RPG_Player_Sanctuary%40yahoogroups.com>,

> "Penny Allesglauber" <dreadedsnowwhite@...> wrote:

> >

> > Hi there.

> >

> > The Dreaded Snow White here. Or just Penny if you wanna be a bore. I

> > have been looking around for a while now, and what I look for is a

> > free-form group in which you find a writer (or bring one even) and

> > write and post your stories. I have been writing private things for a

> > while now, and I think it kind of sad that nobody actually gets to read

> > what you write beyond you and the other person. Not that I consider my

> > work prose of any kind.. But it's okay. And those who read it thought it

> > fun enough to read.

> >

> > I might even consider starting a group like this, if I can find enough

> > people. But that's another story.

> >

> > I want this to be an 'adult' community where some sexual content (not

> > porn) is not frowned upon.

> >

> > Penny

> >

>

>

>

--

I AM

LOVE

I AM

HATE

I AM

THE DREADED SNOW WHITE

IHREN BEFURCHTETER SCHNEEWITTCHEN

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment