I'm interested but there has to be a few more members. I'm just sick of people joining groups only long enough to introduce their characters then resort to one-sentence 'chat room' type replies.
--- In RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com, "Penny Allesglauber" <dreadedsnowwhite@...> wrote:
>
> Hi there.
>
> The Dreaded Snow White here. Or just Penny if you wanna be a bore. I
> have been looking around for a while now, and what I look for is a
> free-form group in which you find a writer (or bring one even) and
> write and post your stories. I have been writing private things for a
> while now, and I think it kind of sad that nobody actually gets to read
> what you write beyond you and the other person. Not that I consider my
> work prose of any kind.. But it's okay. And those who read it thought it
> fun enough to read.
>
> I might even consider starting a group like this, if I can find enough
> people. But that's another story.
>
> I want this to be an 'adult' community where some sexual content (not
> porn) is not frowned upon.
>
> Penny
>
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
No comments:
Post a Comment