[WABlist] Re: Moving to WAB 2.0

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

 

Well, no expert here but since the rank bonus maxes out at +2 the incentive to do much more than 3 ranks is limited.

I run my Gauls in a 4 x 10 block (big unit). Not sure if this is best but gotta have the 2:1 when I lose so I can give ground

--- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, "aaronl5869" <aaronl@...> wrote:
>
> So updating my armies to WAB 2- finally-
> Is there any general idea on what a good size unit is now?
>
> It seems people went wider and shallower- at least for close order non-warband- so for unit building- what do people think-
>
> Close order standard/elite troops?
>
> Warband
>
> Cavalry
>
> Warband Cavalry?
>
> I assume skirmish would be about the same!
>
> Aaron
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Community email addresses:
  Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   WABlist-owner@yahoo.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment