Re: [BTSS] As promised... pictures of my sisters

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

 

Heya Christine.

That is an awesome bit of artwork. Tres cool!
And I like the look of your sisters. I didn't think pink would work, myself, but you make it happen.

~C

--- On Tue, 2/1/11, Christine <voxbellin@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: Christine <voxbellin@yahoo.com>
> Subject: [BTSS] As promised... pictures of my sisters
> To: battle-sisters@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 5:51 PM
> Hi everyone!
>
> As promised, pictures of my sisters:
>
> http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b253/voxbellin/sistersofbattle.jpg
> And fan art for Sister Inquistion (Amberley Vail to be more
> precise):
> http://voxbellin.deviantart.com/art/For-the-Emperor-195616270#/d38gqha
>
> They're pink, and black, and have little thigh high decals
> of fishnets. =) Currently, I have one squad done, and a
> total of 1250 points currently in the works (tournament
> ready but not finished yet). Thank you for all your help and
> suggestions while making my list!
>
> -Christine
>
> PS: My BF and I went to a doubles tournament with these
> sisters and his IG - we got 6th place! Those faith points
> are incredible! (First place was SEVEN points away! Very
> close game.)
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>     battle-sisters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment