Re: [OpenFX] Camarilla Pivots

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

 

Charlie
Daily and weekly CAM levels are what I use as my primary guide to the days range and price action.  Most charting packages have CAM levels on them and recently FXCM has incorporated them into its Marketscope charts.  CAMs are calculated from the previous close and it seems to me that it is important that the close is 17:00 EST i.e. NY time.
 
I agree that it is hard to find anything sensible on the internet as to how to use them.  What I know has come about from observation.
 
Hope this helps.
Geoff



-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie <mrsirplus@yahoo.com>
To: OpenFX <OpenFX@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 2, 2011 2:42 pm
Subject: [OpenFX] Camarilla Pivots

 
Does anyone know where you can find how to learn about Cam level pivots?
There are many advertised sites all leading to the same BS sales promotion area on the web. I'd like to know how to create them and how to interpret what the levels mean.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment