Re: [OpenFX] Camarilla Pivots

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

 

Hi Charlie

I don't know if you looked at the site:

http://www.camarillaequation.com/

You can find a calculator here,

http://www.earnforex.com/pivot-points-calculator

 The excel spreadsheet calculator that I use identifies the upper four levels as H1, H2 etc and the lower ones as L1, L2 etc.

H4= (high-low)*1.1/2+close       LONG BREAKOUT
H3= (high-low)*1.1/4+close       SHORT
H2= (high-low)*1.1/6+close
H1= (high-low)*1.1/12+close

L1= close-(high-low)*1.1/12
L2= close-(high-low)*1.1/6
L3= close-(high-low)*1.1/4         LONG
L4= close-(high-low)*1.1/
             SHORT BREAKOUT

I've always believed that you go Short at the H3 level, but that level fails at the H4 level where you change your trade to Long (and the opposite applies at the L3 and L4 levels).

Hope this helps.


Regards

Di





--- On Tue, 1/2/11, Charlie <mrsirplus@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Charlie <mrsirplus@yahoo.com>
Subject: [OpenFX] Camarilla Pivots
To: OpenFX@yahoogroups.com
Received: Tuesday, 1 February, 2011, 8:34 PM

 

Does anyone know where you can find how to learn about Cam level pivots?
There are many advertised sites all leading to the same BS sales promotion area on the web. I'd like to know how to create them and how to interpret what the levels mean.


 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment