I am looking for a person whom would like to experiment in the mind games of virtual reality. it is said in the writers world how a writer cannot seperate his real self from his fiction. I like using this truth to roleplay the dulity of parallelling fantasia with reality.
I use the concept of fantasia based on fact. After all we cannot escape fact anyway. no matter what it will rule over our fantasia in some way. Virtual reality has a surreal effect, and this is livable, if you dare face your own imagination. The practice is tro become a living avatar to the character you create in your fantasia.
I have written three books. None published, but finished nonetheless. The first was inspired form real facts, wherein a street gane attacks andf beats a newcome to low life neighborhood. The act was apparently random and yet , inescapable. This acrually happened to me, so in my fantasia, my character enacts a ritual of self defense, grudge, and revenge. I now live the life of this character, and am successful, in my endeavors.
The second novel, was the same character, in an extended fantasia, wherein ther eis a competitive system of enhcounter* over the greed of a fortune in gold. That is present and future. The third is a series of short novels, with the same character as a recurring character in different situations. (the misadventures of chico gringo segundo). This is simply a series aof short tales (misadventures) in the life of my aler personality).
This leads me to the position of one on one roleplay writing.
If you atre interested in roleplaying the surreality of "MIND GAMES" then please join my group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MIND-GAMES
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
No comments:
Post a Comment