------> These would be the channels to ask Forge World for answers (see
my last post). As for confidentiality agreements with authors, I have
no idea what that means except in my own case, which is simple. I am not
to disseminate the materials anymore, so I don't for WAB except the
parts that somebody might glean from an AncientBattles post.
I'm curious Jeff; not meaning to pry into private details, but were paid for
the supplement in any way? Was the contract a work-for-hire (I assume it
was) or something else?
If they never paid you on a work-for-hire, I'd be surprised that they could
have a legal leg to stand on to prohibit you doing what you want with your
work.
Not a lawyer, but a one-time game Line developer
(And, of course, you could always take your research and "repackage" it for
CoE...)
RR
From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.
Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: WABlist-owner@yahoo.com
Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
No comments:
Post a Comment