RE: [WABlist] Forgeworld and CoE

Monday, May 2, 2011

 

I am interested in Jeff's take on "confidentiality agreements
with authors"):

>>Tris Buckroyd's response:

Hi there.

We are not allowed to discuss any details of the
supplements
due to confidentiality agreements with the authors. Please accept our
apologies for any inconvenience.

------> These would be the channels to ask Forge World for answers (see
my last post). As for confidentiality agreements with authors, I have
no idea what that means except in my own case, which is simple. I am not
to disseminate the materials anymore, so I don't for WAB except the
parts that somebody might glean from an AncientBattles post.
JJ

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Community email addresses:
  Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   WABlist-owner@yahoo.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment