[WABlist] Re: Cheap minis

Monday, May 2, 2011

 

I have 25 of the MDS Berbers you can have for a tenner if you want them. Also I have approximately 8 packs of Artizan Moors currently on ebay that are going cheap.

Drop me a line if you want any of them.

Gareth

--- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, "ran_the_cid" <richard1nelson@...> wrote:
>
> There is some discussion about the MDS Berbers on the WAB forums.
> http://wabforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=9513
> They are described as "slimmer than Artizan/GB but same height".
>
> I'm planning on picking up their warband deals to bulk out spear and bow formations in my Caliphate army.
>
> --- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, "allen.ness" <allen.ness@> wrote:
> >
> > In my pursuit of Hittitie (and NKEs for my opponents), I came across a set of deals at Miniature Desigin Studio (http://www.miniaturedesignstudio.co.uk/warband-deals-189-c.asp). Their warbands are 50 minis for 25 GBP plus another 5GBP shipping for each (umless you buy a lot). That works out to about less than a dollar/mini. Well, until the S&P further downgrades the US bond market...
> >
> > Anybody have any experience with the look and size of MDS minis?
> >
> > Allen
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Community email addresses:
  Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   WABlist-owner@yahoo.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment