Re: [BTSS] Re: New Rules

Friday, July 29, 2011

 

FWIW, I just left the Chicago battle bunker, where the staff was instructed to request that every one of the 6-7 GW stores in the area bring along extra copies of the Sisters WD issue to GamesDay tomorrow-- apparently anticipated demand for the WD codex is huge. We shall see...

On Jul 29, 2011, at 6:49 PM, Thomas Kohler <shneeble@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It also shows due to the massive rules shake-up that they had with the latest edition.
>
> Fantasy doesn't do well as 40k, but until recently it was very static, and boring, and all won/lost on deployment.
>
> You'll see that rules go a long way into spicing things up so you don't have to be a carpenter to play it.
>
> But yes, it's OT.
>
> I will say this, I've had friends comment on how they think that the new Sisters Codex is great, although they're not Sisters players. Oddly enough, it's a BA player and when I ask him how he felt about their WD codex, it oddly resembles my thoughts of the Sisters.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment