Seems like every problem that occurs on a star ship they end up using tachyons to fix it. And people can take over the ship from the broom closet lol! That is why I like my system better, it is a little more generic but often simplicity is the best.
----- Original Message -----
From: jeff
Sent: 07/27/11 10:54 PM
To: RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Sci/fi rp
The Tachyon Emitter increases the sensor image of all objects within a range of 100LY and a Phasic Resonator is a body sculpting procedure to contour muscles, reduce fat, and break down cellulite lol but yea know what your talking about star trek can be annoying in that manner how everyone knows absolutly everything thats wrong just about and how to fix it.
From: nick benge < hellspawn353%2540gmx.com >
To: RPG_Player_Sanctuary%2540yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:12:19 AM
Subject: Re: [RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Sci/fi rp
I'm not completly against it. I just hate their ships, their weapons, and star trek just isn't gritty enough. The holodeck, transporters, and stealth technology I am fine with, but the hsips are too tempermental. I was thinking of something more along the lines of Star Wars, not that universe exactly but of the same style technology level. That way you don't have to understand what a trisonic tacheon emitter or a phasic resonation chamber is lol.
----- Original Message -----
From: jeff
Sent: 07/25/11 11:39 PM
To: RPG_Player_Sanctuary%2540yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Sci/fi rp
Yea I might be willing to play along what do you have in mind? Are you compltly against Trek or can certain elements like say the holodeck be used.
From: wargasm40k < hellspawn353%2540gmx.com >
To: RPG_Player_Sanctuary%2540yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:30:42 AM
Subject: [RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Sci/fi rp
Would anyone be willing to participate in a science fiction rp that is NOT limited to Star Trek? If so let me know, I am dying for a good sci/fi rp and sick and tired of seeing star trek after star trek after star trek.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
No comments:
Post a Comment