[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] One on one western RP sought

Thursday, September 29, 2011

 

I have a specific character I'd really like to play again. She was
successful in a game that recently closed, but I'd like to explore a
different path with her.
She is the daughter of a minister in a Victorian type setting. She's 30,
meaning she's pretty much resigned herself to being a spinster. She's
timid, has probably never had a wicked or sinful thought in her head,
and a bit mousy. But something compells her to leave her comfortable but
boring existance for a new start. Perhaps she answers the request for a
school teacher or a mail order bride.

What she's not counting on is the man she meets along the way. His
background is up to you, but he's definitely skating at least a little
on the wrong side of the law. Naturally, they meet, and despite
themselves, an attraction develops.

I am blatantly looking for a romance storyline here, but I'm game for
other stuff to happen along the way, like adventure, drama and violence.
I'm more than OK with adult situations, but I'm not really looking for
something dark and erotic. I like plot with my porn, and I tend to enjoy
writing NPC's. The setting I had in mind was an American west setting,
but I'm not averse to adding a paranormal element to the story if you
give me a compelling case for it.

I ask that my writing partner be capable of stringing more than just a
sentence together in a way that is gramatically correct and makes sense.
I don't have hard and fast rules about how often we post. Sometimes I
can post daily. Sometimes I can't. I ask that my writing partner be
willing to discuss where the plot goes. If I'm leading completely or I'm
doing nothing but following in your wake, that isn't fun for me.

I do not care if my writing partner is male or female. The character I
want for this storyline is a man, but I don't have a preference for the
gender of my writing partner.

I prefer writing via email. I rarely get on messenger, and when I do
it's usually because I'm looking for someone specific, so if you want to
catch me there, you might wait a while.

Please respond to this note off-list. I rarely check the site for this
group, so chances are I won't see it if you do. What I'd really like to
see is some sort of outline of the character you'd like to play against
mine. Saying "I'm interested" without giving me anything to work with
gives me no sense of how you are as a writing partner and means we have
to hash stuff out for a longer time before we can RP.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Shannon

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment