Tried her out in several games with a unit of Ser. to make your AB HF TL but she just does not do as well as she should. For the pts she is still very good, but the pts can be better spent else where. That is why I have dumped her from my 2k list. Right now Jacub and the BC are just a beat stick in most of the games if I can remember all the special rules and use them:)
--- In battle-sisters@yahoogroups.com, <andrewm9@...> wrote:
>
> So let me ask you guys, have you been getting much mileage out of St Celestine? How is she performing for you? I've avoided her for characters or units I am deeming more useful. I think she's marginally useful in annihilation games, but she's not a killer by any means.
>
[BTSS] Re: Saint Celestine
Monday, November 28, 2011
__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment