[BTSS] Re: Saint Celestine

Monday, November 28, 2011

 

I used her for a while; she is fun but sadly not terrible effective. The heavy flamer is often the most useful thing she has.

If Seraphim were better, maybe she'd be worth playing; however, with the insane weapon-upgrade costs, and the general pity-fulness of T3 jump troops, they're just a liability. Plus they waste a slot that a Dominion squad could use.

Without a useful unit to attach to, she's just too vulnerable and she only comes back one-half of the time.

If one could take that stupid jump pack off, she'd be solid.

--- In battle-sisters@yahoogroups.com, <andrewm9@...> wrote:
>
> So let me ask you guys, have you been getting much mileage out of St Celestine? How is she performing for you? I've avoided her for characters or units I am deeming more useful. I think she's marginally useful in annihilation games, but she's not a killer by any means.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment