[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Re: Seeking a female adult story writer

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

 

I read your ad and I would be interested in writing with you. I have very few limits myself, I like to write about many things that most people consider off limits. I do like to write sex but if its nothing but a string of sex scenes I tend to get bored after awhile. Doesn't mean there can't be lots of it, though. :)

My favorite genres are sci fi and fantasy, although I could easily be persuaded to try something else if you have an idea for something you really want to write. I tend to play more submissive characters, because that's just my natural personality, but most of my characters also tend to have a wilder side that emerges when she feels more comfortable with whoever she is with at the time.

So with that admittedly vague sort of intro for myself, let me know if you would be interested in seeing if we can get something going. One thing, though, I do not use messengers at all, so anything we got started would only be through email. But if thats ok, I look forward to your reply.

Silver

--- In RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <yodaman1206@...> wrote:
>
> I am open to almost any idea. I won't post them here as I don't know the posting limits for adult material on this site. However, if you're interested please feel free to email me at yodaman1206@... and I will tell you my limits.
> (Which are very few)
> I am open to anything including just plain cybering to something as intricate as a fantasy rp story with a deeply entrenched storyline
> and plot.
> I am looking for a long term partner in either category and I look forward to hearing from you.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment