[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Tangled Threads: an AU Once Upon a Time rpg

Thursday, March 29, 2012

 

Just made a Once Upon a Time rpg I'm very excited about. The problem is, over the years a large number of my RP cohorts have either lost the drive for RPing at all, or else have gotten snooty and won't play on group rpgs or more specifically, yahoo group rpgs (even though I find the combination of message board and e-mail message delivery quite handy *sniffs* )

This game is going to be a unique approach because technically knowledge of the tv show isn't required, as I'm taking one of my original rpg `verses, forming a decent core of oc characters from our world, and then through the wonders of a plot device, transporting them to the fantasy world of the show...so the irony is the player having no idea who the series characters are just makes for an honest reaction on the part of their character *g*

Right now the only taken series character is Rumplestiltskin, and I'm accepting profiles for both earth ocs, and fairy tale ocs. I allow adult content in my games (providing they slap up a content warning in the subject so people who choose not to read lemony stuff can avoid it). So if you or anyone you know is interested in even just taking a look, cruise on over. I'm desperately looking for new rpg victims- *ahem* players ^^

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TangledThreadsOUAT/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment