Yes I would like to see the N.E.W.S reset for Historicon as I want to participate in the WECW tourney this year. I do a lot of GMing at Historicon but I have left my Saturday morning and afternoon open hoping to be able to participate. Sadly I had to go ahead and put in my games for the PEL. So I hope the WECW is going to be Saturday as it has in the past.
Kim
--- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, ppournelle@... wrote:
>
> John, In an effort to attract as many people as possible, particularly in the new venue, we will use 2800 points for armies from AoA2 and 2000 points for armies from supplements. I have no idea how many people will actually show up. How soon can the sign up function on the N.E.W.S. website be reset for Historicon? I don't want to do a big BBS advertising push until there is a way for perspective players to sign up on the website. Phil
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: WABlist-owner@yahoo.com
Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
No comments:
Post a Comment