Re: [BTSS] Sisters in Space Hulk,

Friday, December 31, 2010

 

Sorry, if I toke it wrong. True, it is not a true to spirit of the Space Hulk, but something play with our models, that is different. I did see another post of someone saying to use Kill Team rules, that is idea. I like Space Hulk and I a member of that yahoo group, but I like my Sister's better and wanted to use them. Also, my sons like the idea, so players is always a good thing.

Thanks for the help and ideas.

Jim

--- In battle-sisters@yahoogroups.com, <andrewm9@...> wrote:
>
> True I suppose but then to me if feels liek you are not really playing Space Hulk. I don't want to start a Flame War. Sorry if I sounded confrontational.
>
> ---- blueboybythesea <blueboybythesea@...> wrote:
> > Not wanting to start a Flame War, but why do Genestealer have the the only things on the Space Hulk? A Space Hulk shows up in the outer reaches of the Empire, close to a Sister's Shine, with the either Eldar or Dark Eldar showing a interest in it? The Sister's being closest and not wanting the Dark or Eldar in their area, it is our group, we can come with situations that work for us, it is a game.
> >
> > Jim
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment