[OpenFX] And My Question To You... Re: Stansberry Research opinons

Monday, January 31, 2011

 

Hi Jason,

That's a fair question. Here's my answer:

I took down the AIME site last year because I've been working very closely with my friends and associates over at tradesight. And, the content there was "static", meaning I hadn't updated it for quite some time.

The above said, my plans for the new site are a bit different. The goal is to include updated news and commentary, guest commentary, market setups, and interactive communication tools for members/visitors. Building these functions into the original site seems like it would take a lot of unnecessary work, especially since site design, functionality and "ease of use" have come such a long way since I launched the AIME site back in 2005.

That's what I'm thinking!

Cheers,

Clay

--- In OpenFX@yahoogroups.com, Jason Smith <jason.j.smith.ee@...> wrote:
>
> I am very interested in the blog, etc, but why not just make it part of the
> AIME site? Why a whole new site?
>
> --
> *Regards*
> *Jason J Smith*
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment