[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Re: More PBEM Help

Monday, January 31, 2011

 

How much rules and regulations is enough.
If you don't want to make group/sim too stiff and too loose - what absolutely MUST be regulated and what is best left to sit into place during the course of group growing?!

Is there a guide how to properly start a group?

I need a basic set of rules for a group, since it's Star Trek PbeM it's going to be a Fleet. I have a forum with wiki and a setting - backstory. I need however you want to call it: Constitution, Terms of Service or Code of Conduct. I need rules. I need some more time in my life to properly start it, but a partner, someone wiling to deal with a sim side of the group (CO of the station for the start) would be of great help.

I'm not in a hurry, so if anyone here have a will to go with it, contact me. I will repost this as presentation when will have time to concentrate on this completely.

Nimue

--- In RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas S" <tstockel@...> wrote:
>
> Much appreciated, Les. Nice to hear people are actually reading my blog. :)
>
> I am going to try and post bi-monthly in 2011 but it depends on what comes to mind. Upcoming articles will address the use of various types of minions, use of various sources for inspirations for plots and campaigns, the pros and cons of virtual reality, and the potential for a villain campaign.
>
> If anyone has ideas for ideas for articles, game related and otherwise, I am always willing to consider them. Just bear in mind I do not discuss religion or politics, or at least real world religion and politics. Fictional religion or politics might be an interesting article to tackle later on.
>
> Tom
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment