Re: [playstation] Re: New Member

Monday, February 28, 2011

 

hey,can anyone please hellpppp,,i was on the main menu of black ops>when all of a suuden a white screen appeared.i left it for 30 min thinking it would go.i switched of my ps3 slim,switched it on again.but no sound or picture appeared.and it seems the fan was not making us much niose as it usually deosss,am soo pissed.i tried everythingg>i looked at my cables,i tried resetting the system still non please help??plus my psn is superjay15,i play mostly fighting type,games and black ops.but i wont be playing anytime soon,hellp


From: ist225jsteven1 <ist225jsteven1@yahoo.com>
To: playstation@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, February 21, 2011 9:38:02 PM
Subject: [playstation] Re: New Member

 

Hi Ben, My name is Johnny, and I have a Playstation 3 as well. I play sports games as well. I also have the new Call of Duty: Black Ops. My PSN is tayNsc, add me and we can play some games.

--- In playstation@yahoogroups.com, ben hood <benhood6838@...> wrote:
>
> My name is Ben. I am a proud owner of a PlayStation 3 and love to play
> sports games and games like Call of Duty. I am hoping to learn a few
> pointers and maybe give a few.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben Hood
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Group e-mail addresses
To post a message: playstation@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe: playstation-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To unsubscribe: playstation-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
To contact mods/owner: playstation-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment