[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] ea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...

Monday, February 28, 2011

 


http://ussglenn.com

... I SHALL fear the evil. For the evil is not temptation alone, but real and physical, it wants to rend my body and devour my soul. I shall not fear the Romulans, Cardassians, Breen or Dominion, but when it comes to creatures of the night, the creatures who come at me with tooth and claw, the creatures who come in the midst of the night to steal my dreams, the creatures who come into my company unseen. Yes, I shall fear them. But I stand fast at my post, and stand hard for my friends and crew, for although my feet shall tremble in my very boots, I know that if I do not stand then no one will.

The USS Glenn is a unique game, for while it is played in the Star Trek Universe, it is a version of that universe that is darker than anything you've encountered in the past. We're seeking steadfast souls to man the ship, with department head positions in Operations and Science, as well as many other positions, both common and not so common throughout the ship.

Can you stand tall against the night, or will it find you lacking?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment