Re: [WABlist] Re: Did Gil destroyed WAB tournaments?

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

 

I figure that's probably most people's problems with showing up right
now. My problem with Cold Wars currently is scheduling, but I suspect lots
of people are scaling back on vacations and the like right now. Also, at
least in my case, moving two of the three HMGS shows further East dampens my
interest a bunch. Fall In went from a no-brainer day trip to a rather long
trip and a hotel stay. I figure I'm not alone in being dissuaded somewhat by
these problems.

Ray Crum

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Meesch56 <meesch56@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Igor,
> Don't give Gil that much credit....His ego is big enough! I would play in
> the WAB events if I were there. I'm not happy about 2.0 but that would not
> stop me. Tough economic times and health issues are keeping me from
> traveling to CW this year. A scheduling conflict is also ruling out
> Historicon this year.
>
> --- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, "Igor" <igwarg@...> wrote:
> >
> > Did Gil single handedly destroyed WAB tournaments in East cons? I am not
> going to get in details. Discuss...
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Community email addresses:
> Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
> Subscribe: WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
> Unsubscribe: WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> List owner: WABlist-owner@yahoo.com
>
> Shortcut URL to this page:
> http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlistYahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Community email addresses:
  Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   WABlist-owner@yahoo.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment