[WABlist] Re: Adepticon - one month to go

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

 

Jay Luehring needs a partner for the doubles so I am going to play WAB for the first time in a year. I am really looking forward to this event and seeing everyone and the well painted armies :)

Adepticon is one of the better run events in the U.S. It should be fun.

Tim Gaffney

--- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Lowinger" <socalwarhammer@...> wrote:
>
> Well, Alexander Akers and I will be playing together in the team tournament on Sunday. I will also be bringing my Macedonians for the singles event on Saturday. It looks like there are only 2 singles event tickets left! Long live WAB!
>
> --- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, "Meesch56" <meesch56@> wrote:
> >
> > Ralph Krebbs and I are one of the other teams. See you there!
> >
> > Big Mike the Elephant King
> >
> > --- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, Don Perrin <dperrin@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Michael Cosentino and I are one of the team tournament teams. Really
> > > looking forward to it!
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Community email addresses:
  Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   WABlist-owner@yahoo.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment