[WABlist] Re: Did Gil destroyed WAB tournaments?

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

 

Too bad you won't be there Mike ,I had a little Greek place in mind for dinner one night.....Hint for the rest of you guys NEVER let Mike pick the restaurant.
I couldn't make the doubles this time around anyway but if I could I still wouldn't have played 2.0.
Only time and numbers will tell if Gil(or more likely 2.0 itself) will destroy the WAB tourneys.
Or maybe it's the economy or something....but I doubt it.

--- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, "Meesch56" <meesch56@...> wrote:
>
> Igor,
> Don't give Gil that much credit....His ego is big enough! I would play in the WAB events if I were there. I'm not happy about 2.0 but that would not stop me. Tough economic times and health issues are keeping me from traveling to CW this year. A scheduling conflict is also ruling out Historicon this year.
>
> --- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, "Igor" <igwarg@> wrote:
> >
> > Did Gil single handedly destroyed WAB tournaments in East cons? I am not going to get in details. Discuss...
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Community email addresses:
  Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   WABlist-owner@yahoo.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment