Re: [playstation] any help would be pretty cool

Saturday, April 30, 2011

 

Time! Its just the time that's my problem to catch. I hve software for Ps2 games already I play burnt CD's I hve a program on my memory card that allows that and for my Ps3 hvent gotten around to doing anything to accommodate burn CDs as I had said I do hve access to them but not as readily. whenever I'm ready to use Linux I'll just Holla

Sent from my BlackBerry® device


From: Shery <stringss21@yahoo.com>
Sender: playstation@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
To: <playstation@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: playstation@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [playstation] any help would be pretty cool

 

what exactly your problem ?? you want to burn ps1 games ??? u need software to burn ps1 games ?? or you want to download them ?? plus regarding Linux i don't know much about it but i can surely help u in windows as i did these thing my self regarding game shark what problem r u getting tell me in detail may be i can help out
 
Best Regards

Shery



From: Chris <nettlc@yahoo.com>
To: playstation@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, April 28, 2011 7:11:20 PM
Subject: [playstation] any help would be pretty cool

 

anyone know if there is a program like gamefly but that deals with ps1 games? theres a lot of games on ps1 ive been wanting to play, so i bought a ps1 hoping to burn stuff, but i cant get it to work. i dont know if its because im using a gameshark lite, but a long time ago i had what seems like the same model and had a gameshark the plugged into the serial port. i'm considering buying it again in case that fixes it or if not atleast i'll have codes for different games than on the disc.
also, does anyone know any programs that can burn ps1 games correctly on linux ubuntu lucid lynx 10.04?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Group e-mail addresses
To post a message: playstation@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe: playstation-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To unsubscribe: playstation-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
To contact mods/owner: playstation-owner@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment