[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] 1 v 1 PBeM/ Possible Messenger Rp

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

 

Hey all lately i've been really thinking of rping once more. Unfortunately most of my old friends have disappeared. Due to a sometimes random work schedule I would prefer to keep it PBeM for the most part. Im looking for a female partner for para/multi-para. I am open to pretty much open to most types of rp. I do have a fantasy type currently in mind though I plan to incorporate various elements into it. Along the lines of realm/time travel amongst a few other things i've been really thinking over the story line. Of course if you happen to have an idea I would love to hear it I am always up for a good discussion over a story.

I can be emailed at darknargoth@yahoo.com if you are interested and we can speak more. Thanks.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment