[OpenFX] COT: 7-29-11

Sunday, July 31, 2011

 

Hi Traders,

As I prepare to head to the Outer Banks for some R-n-R, I thought I forward the the latest COT report. While I didn't include a commentary, this week, you might want to note JPY, AUD and NZD both on the attached and on your daily price charts (I also suggest taking a look at CHF), as they are at extremes between the commercials and specs; i.e., the two groups are 180-degrees apart from each other.

With the "new" debt deal in place, which is a whole other topic and would take a separate post to discuss the smoke-n-mirrors campaign that's been going on in DC... I mean, seriously, does anyone really believe that they weren't going to give "The Bernanke" and company more business? But I digress...

As I was saying, with the this deal done, it will be interesting to see how the markets respond, especially with the above currencies at all-time highs against the US dollar. Again, the COT charts are are attached for review. If you have any question, please ask.

Be well and live large!

Clay

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment