[Sonic Stuff] in the picture sergio bejar Wallpaper

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

 



in the picture sergio bejar
My name is Sergio Béjar and I'm from Barcelona. My interest in photography began many years ago. My first camera was a Samsung compact analog with which I became interested especially in landscapes and people. Today I don't leave home without my Reflex, you never know what can happen. I used to photograph street people, landscapes and details of everyday life, always trying to give a personal touch. By 2010 I won an annual award of a magazine with a picture of a homeless man in NY. For me it is more than a hobby, it is a passion and someday I would like to exhibit my photographs in a gallery.
We'd like to thank Sergio for sharing his photos. For more of his work please visit his website or Flickr page.

Photo By Sergio Bejar

Click here for more
http://nexusimages.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-picture-sergio-bejar.html

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment