[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Re: howdy

Friday, September 30, 2011

 

Well howdy back at ya. I have fond memories of Dragon Warrior IV lol! I too played WOW for several years and got tired of all the retarded changes that screwed up my favorite characters. So now I pretty much fill my time rping and waiting until the day that Warhammer 40k online comes out.

Let me be the first to welcome you Typical Nerd Chick. I am Typical Nerd Redneck....if you can manage to picture that lol.

--- In RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com, "pdwicca" <mensachickie@...> wrote:
>
> I'm a new member, but an old computer gamer. At the risk of telling my age the first RPG I remember playing is the old Dragon Warrior games on my nintendo ds, and of course the requisite Zeldas and Final fantasies. I also loved the King's Quest series. I moved to the Might and Magic series (man I miss 3do) and just dug out my copy of Might and Magic 6.. it holds up. I played WOW for years and got beyond burned out on it, now just started Everquest 2.. so far so good.
>
> Other than that I'm just your typical nerd chick. I live with my roommate and best friend, 6 dogs (2 pit bulls, 2 pit mixes, a rottie chow and a irish setter shepard) and 6 cats, I also cross stitch, I'm stuck home with an injury so my activities are a wee bit limited. I look forward to getting to know y'all
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment