Re: [BTSS] One More Page

Sunday, October 30, 2011

 

I don't hate them at all, I am just very saddened that the wd dex didn't include them.

They plastered the forgeworld option and its stats, but just never gave it to us without invoking the please can I use......

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

-----Original message-----
From: johnlay95 <john_lay@att.net>
To: battle-sisters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, Oct 30, 2011 21:18:35 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [BTSS] One More Page

Why the Repressor hate? I have 3 FW Repressors and love them more than the Rhino any day of the week. What is not to love about 12 bolter shot at 12" after a 6" move with the tank and still able to shoot a special weapon or HF out of the top without getting out. This does not even count the SB and HF from the Repressors its self.

John

--- In battle-sisters@yahoogroups.com, "pzbw7z" <dgibson8@...> wrote:
>
> The issue I have with Repressors is there butt-ugliness. I'd have to go a conversion route.
>
> Let's hope GW makes a plastic one with a little bettter style.
>
> Oh, and I insist on the Chimera-like Fire Points rule. :)
>
> --- In battle-sisters@yahoogroups.com, gordon nichols <gsteelwraith@> wrote:
> >
> > The biggest issues I have with Repressors is having to pay Forge World prices, and having it shipped from England. There isn't a favourable Pound-to-Dollar rate these days.
> >
> > --- On Thu, 10/27/11, andrewm9@ <andrewm9@> wrote:
> >
> >
> > From: andrewm9@ <andrewm9@>
> > Subject: Re: [BTSS] One More Page
> > To: battle-sisters@yahoogroups.com
> > Date: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 8:32 AM
> >
> >
> >
> >  
> >
> >
> >
> > Why Arbites? Sisters don't need to be associated with the Witch Hunters anymore. Repressors would be good though. I could see many Sisters players using them too. Its a great transport as written. I did it with the Witch Hunter codex when I played. My shop did not mind FW stuff for the most part.
> >
> > Andrew
> >
> > ---- pzbw7z <dgibson8@> wrote:
> > > Here's a few ideas of what could be done with just one - well, maybe two - more pages of codex:
> > >
> > > 1. Adeptus Arbites. Two choices I can see. The first is the old unit from Witch Hunters, but just the shotgun-toting Arbite option.
> > >
> > > The second would be an entry basically identical to Imperial Guard Veterans with the shotgun swap.
> > >
> > > In both cases, replace the transport options with the new lists' options.
> > >
> > > The downside here is that either option would be so much better than Battle Sisters that few would play the latter any more.
> > >
> > > 2. Repressor. Copy the IG Chimera shooting rules here so there could be five models shooting. I'd price it a little less than the Chimera.
> > >
> > > If there were a second page available, I'd add the Redemptionists back. Make the squad 10 - 30, allow three or four Eviscerators and maybe two or three special weapons. I'm aim a bit closer to the Codex:Chapter approved unit that the White Dwarf crap
> > >
> > > There are many possibilities here, but one thing I would do is make the Redemptionists not take force Org slots. This might help with army scale, and I personally wouldn't want to see every army take only Redemptionists like some C:CA armies did. A character to unlock these guys as troops is an okay idea, for that crazy crusade vibe.
> > >
> > > A list of fixes for the other current units would be way too long for me to type; I'd get bored before I finished.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------------------------
> > >
> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment