[WABlist] Re: Enfilade 2012

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

 

Got that part Sven. My inquiry centered around a bunch of folks that initially (or so it appeared to me) were contemplating a WAB tournament and then drifted off into FOG. It was hard for me to tell exactly who was involved in what and I thought this forum might separate the wheat from the chaff.

mjc

--- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, "Sven" <vikingjarl@...> wrote:
>
> Well you can be sure of a game if you host it. I am sure that you can call on various folks to help contribute miniatures to help with whatever you're running.
>
> Sven
>
> --- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <quidveritas@> wrote:
> >
> > So . . .
> >
> > Is there going to be some WAB at Enfilade 2012? Was some brief discussion on NHMGS that kind of got swept under the carpet.
> >
> > I and my son Ian, might be interested if we could get something off the ground soon. I'll probably have to do some significant painting between now and then if I am going to participate.
> >
> > If this kicks around until the last minute, you can almost certainly count me out.
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Community email addresses:
  Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   WABlist-owner@yahoo.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment