[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Re: A fantasy RP set in Medieval-ish era. Any race welcome

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

 

Yeah the site I was a part of died as well and I have a character from it who I love and can't get out of my head.
Yeah :3 I wasn't sure if I wanted to start a yahoo group, a pro-boards site, or just do multiple one on one e-mails with people.
What do you think?

--- In RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com, "dragonlvr452" <dragonlvr452@...> wrote:
>
> I'm definitely interested in something like this. I am part of a fantasy, medieval era site, but it's slowing dying. It's a shame since I took the time to create both a mage and a dragon rider for it. -_-. I'll gladly help set things up and bounce around ideas. Let me know. :)
>
>
>
> --- In RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com, "Kura" <inu_senritsu@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi there, I've been searching far and wide for either a forum based site or to get into contact with those who might be interested in doing an e-mail based RPG that is set in a world of magic, multiple races, (Such as elves, demons, etc,) that is set back in a more medieval era.
> >
> > If anyone is interested let me know :3 We can either start a group for it or if e-mail is wanted we can get started by I guess sharing e-mail address information.
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment