Re: [RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Re: Romantic Fantasies, 18+

Monday, April 30, 2012

 

This is one of the things I find alarming...you don't recall my joining,
yet you sent me a message no more than 24 hours ago, telling me that you
accepted me *only *to remove me from the group less than five minutes later
because I didn't have an age in my profile...which I did.

I alerted you that you cannot even LOOK at the group without listing 18 or
older in your account (Yahoo forbids it).....and my e-mail went ignored. At
least, until I made mention of this in the group.

I'm surprised you would disavow any knowledge of having spoken to me
before. It's things like this that raise red flags. Perhaps you could go
through your Inbox/Outbox a time or two again and see if that helps jog
your memory a bit. By all means, if I was wrong and Yahoo lets profiles
with 1-17 year olds at the helm into Age-restricted groups, you could've
let me know when I made my initial reply. I recall inviting you to correct
me if I was wrong at the time.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment