Re: [WABlist] Where did everyone go?

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

For me it's a combination of personal life and 2.0 issues.

It's been a little over a year since my wife & I had our daughter. At the
same time, I also started at my current job. Both have kept me
busy/drained/broke and left little time for games or painting.

What little gaming I have done has, for better or worse, been WFB. I'd
rather play WAB but both interest in, and access to the game has all but
disappeared.


Thomas





On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:49 PM, John M <nikephorous@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hi All,
>
> I noticed that the release (and then abandonment) of WAB2 seems to have
> triggered a massive drop in postings and activity on this site.
>
> Is it that people have abandoned the game or just that they have taken a
> hiatus?
>
> I hope that it is the latter. I like WAB2. Politics aside (and it really
> MUST be put aside) it is still our game.
>
> I like the new lists and the toning down of many of the super armies.
>
> I have most of the old supplements and these can still be used if people
> agree.
>
> Why have we spat the dummy?
>
> (awaiting with bated breath for the over-reactions and hate mail!)
>
> :-)
>
> John
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Community email addresses:
Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: WABlist-owner@yahoo.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlistYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WABlist/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WABlist/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
WABlist-digest@yahoogroups.com
WABlist-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment