[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Re: Message from Owner - Please read

Thursday, November 1, 2012

 

Sometimes people mean to send something from the website instead of email, and don't realize they're replying to an individaul instead of the forum itself. With Yahoo, you never know if something's successfuly sent or not. It's best to always check out both sides.

--- In RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com, Sweet Guy <mejia.sangria@...> wrote:
>
> I have only been replying to messages where the poster said "message me
> privately" or "PM me directly" or something of that nature.
>
> I hope it's not me. Then again, I'm not new, so I still don't know if it's
> me you're talking about. :p
>
> On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:27 PM, <RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
> > wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/RPG_Player_Sanctuary/message/28925
> >
> > In the post above sent on the 17th, I stated that 'it's spam to send
> > private messages unless they are requested. Don't spam our members. Thank
> > you.' - It has come to my attention someone is sending private messages to
> > total strangers (a new person) by replying to their posts. This is spam.
> > And it's rude. That person will be banned.
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment