[WABlist] Burgundian Army Lists

Monday, December 31, 2012

 

Hoi Hoi,

Long time no post but there's lots of snow on the ground and I have found my way back to the modelling work bench after a hiatus.

How long? Well, we now have WAB 1.5 and 2.0. Me? I still have the original WAB book as well as a fairly complete stack of army books for original WAB. (which brings me to my question for this august forum).

Under the newer versions of WAB are the army lists for the original (in this instance I'm most interested in the WotR, Burgundian Ordonnance, and Swiss army lists). If they are not are there successor lists (have they started redoing the army books etc...?

I've been working on a new Burgundian army based on all the new models and plastics issued by Perry Miniatures and basing is becoming a burning question in my mind as I make some progress.

Cheers,
Fred

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Community email addresses:
  Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   WABlist-owner@yahoo.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment