[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Looking for a Dark Anakin or Darth Vader to write with

Sunday, March 31, 2013

 

Hi I am looking for a writing partner for a couple of Star Wars RP characters I have. Both of my characters are female, and I would very much like to find a Dark Anakin or Darth Vader to write with. The sites my characters are on is One World Role Play and Roleplaer.me. If anyone is interested please drop me an
email at: mistressvader@hotmail.com

Thanks
MV

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment