Right back at you Peter.
How have you been?
How can I leave forex? The teachings have been good. The roads up and down - has been a journey.
As with most other things in life, persistence overcomes resistance. In the end, when you stay the course, the fruits of labour are sweet.
How is life? How is your trading? We should get another local fx get together. Maybe facebook? that said, is AIME on Facebook? you know I like!
G
From: Toby Chin <ptl12001@yahoo.com>
To: OpenFX@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 8:51:17 PM
Subject: Re: [OpenFX] The JPY long term charts
| Gantum, Good to see you're still at it. Peter
--- On Wed, 9/22/10, g shah <gshah7@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: g shah <gshah7@yahoo.com> Subject: [OpenFX] The JPY long term charts To: OpenFX@yahoogroups.com Received: Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 3:28 PM
Hi All, This is what I see in the charts of JPY so far. They appear to be at or near support zones. Feedback most welcome. Thank you G
|
No comments:
Post a Comment