[RPG_Player_Sanctuary] Midnight Star Vampire RP Started (18+)

Monday, September 26, 2011

 


And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great
earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon
became as blood.
Revelation 6:12

London. The Year 2000. That was the most obvious sign. As the day turned to
night I fought my own kin. `And the sun became black as sackcloth of hair.'

In Moscow. 2004. I felt the Earth shatter as I waged war with monstrous
entities. `Lo, there was a great earthquake.'

It is now 2010 and I await the final moments that will decide if I live or die
in my pursuit of vengeance. Yet, in the back of my mind, these words resound;
`And the Moon became as Blood.'

I did the research of course. I pursued suspects. I tortured the Demonic scum
that had brought this pain to our World.

My last research assistant spoke of something I have never heard before. In
between the screaming and the gargling of blood she said that I was too late
to stop it. She said that the Midnight Star would come. She said that it
would make everything the way it should have been.

*****

Midnight Star is a Vampire/Supernatural PBEM RP / RPG based on The Equilibrium
Of Night RP. It started way back in 2000 and lasted for three years before it
became lost to the conglomeration that is the internet. Now it's looking to make
a comeback! It has many influences such as Buffy & Angel, Underworld,
Supernatural, WoD, Vampire Diaries and more recently True Blood but it is not
beholden to any of them. MS follows its own myth of the Vampire and the
Supernatural. It has a 18+ Age Restriction.

It is intended to be an 'Open World' RP where players can do pretty much
anything they want and create their own storylines/plots for their characters in
addition to being involved in the GM run storylines. Midnight Star will have a
main overarching plot for players to get involved in and the Moderator will help
to brainstorm the overall story with myself.

The initial character races are Vampire, Werewolf and Human. Eventually we will
add Vampire/Werewolf Hybrids, Demons and Witches will be added. The amount or
kinds of races is potentially limitless; all players can create races for approval.

The game utilises an Ability Based system whereby players can purchase Abilities
with Experience earned from participating in storylines, winning combat or even
just writing a really great post. This system will help show the strength of a
character without the need for stats and allow for more flexibility in combat
than a stat system would; as an added bonus God-Moding would be limited by this
system.

If you have a desire to be a part of something like this please contact me at
ewanwalker_2001@hotmail.com or on yahoo msg ewanwalker_2001 or join the group:

Yahoo Group Site:- http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Midnightstar/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Post message, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary@yahoogroups.com,
To Unsubscribe, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com,
To contact list owner, email RPG_Player_Sanctuary-owner@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment