[BTSS] Sisters Water Slide Decals For Trade

Monday, July 2, 2012

 

Hi All,

With the new edition out I'm trying to get back into 40k with my Sisters. Going through my supply of water slide decals, I have a few spares I'm willing to trade since I'll never use them. As follows:

Order of the Valorous Heart: 147-150 small, 1-3 large.
Order of the Ebon Chalice: 147-150 small, 1-3 large. 2 Battle Standards.
Order of the Sacred Rose: 28 small.

I also have a few other Sister Icon decals as well that I may be willing to part with.

What I'm looking for in exchange:

1) Battletech miniatures, prefered unpainted.
2) Argent Shroud Decals
3) Cash via Paypal.
4) Any other offers.

You can find me on ebay under Mts074 for a background.

Please contact me off list if interested.

Thanks!

Mike

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment