Re: [BTSS] Allies and points

Monday, July 2, 2012

 

I thought only blast weapons can't snap fire as you can snap fire against assaulting units getting 1d3 hits. I haven't had a chance to read my actual book much yet so perhaps some of my comments aren't as informed as I'd like. I preordered mine more than a week ago and haven't received it yet. Its listed as on time for Tuesday delivery. I shoudl; have just bought the regualr book, but no I wanted the Gamer's edition set. :)

Sisters mobility definitely took a hit this edition it seems. I'm not sure how the army will hold objectives at all. Quite frankly I don't think many low toughness bad armor armies are going to hold objectives well since units in vehicles cannot hold objectives in many types of games.

I'm thinking 20 Sister untis maybe the way to go with Rhinos as you say. We will need the bodies and additional firepower. IG allies will probably be a must in tournaments since we lack both AA and fliers both and they are in ready supply in that codex.

---- johnlay95 <john_lay@att.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> Might want to clear this up a little only 2 Immolators can move 12 and still shoot, HB, MM, the HF still can not as this would be a snap fire shot and blast, template weapons can not make snap fire shots.
>
> Also did not see where the scout rule limited the redeployment to only your deployment zone like it used to, will have to check that again.
>
> I believe you can not disembark after moving 6.1" or more if you look at the rule closer.
>
> Larger SOB unit with a Rhino as a LOS blocker might be an option now in the new rules. But not much else went our way.
>
> John
> > Andrew
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment