Re: [BTSS] Some WH changes with the Grey Knights pre-order

Friday, March 11, 2011

 

It looks like something from the old (1990s) cartoon show Exo-squad.

Which when Avatar the movie came out, the suits i that reminded me of too.

--- In battle-sisters@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Kohler <shneeble@...> wrote:
>
> > I take your point about the walker-- it certainly looks a
> > bit cumbersome.  The most common comparisons I heard
> > last night were either the big mech from Avatar or sometimes
> > the lifter in Aliens. That said, the detail on the model is
> > pretty cool. I think it is just a matter of taste.
> > Personally, I am happy that GW made a heavy support 'mech'
> > that was not just another Dreadnaught variant!
>
> No, it's certainly closer to a penitent engine variant. :)
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment