[WABlist] Re: WAB Pickup Games at Sacramento Conquest March18

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

 

3000 points which is about 2280 of the old points. Jim and I will contact you about creating a list under AoA2.

--- In WABlist@yahoogroups.com, Richard Gagliasso <spor17@...> wrote:
>
> Mark,
>
> Checking schedule now and I will talk to my friend Lance. Been too long since we played. I will let you know if we can make it. We do not have the new AOA yet, what do suggest for a Late or Early Imperial Roman and Western Frank Lists? Use the existing lists? If so how many points?
>
> Richard
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Feb 24, 2012, at 8:53 PM, "cuomo" <cuomom@...> wrote:
>
> Any one up for mini WAB flash tournament at Sac Conquest? I think it is too late to register, but I can look into getting tables.
>
> Let me know...
>
> Mark Cuomo
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Community email addresses:
  Post message: WABlist@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    WABlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  WABlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   WABlist-owner@yahoo.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.yahoo.com/community/WABlist
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment