[BTSS] Sisters of Battle Defend thier Homeworld Again

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

 


Hello

Here is the final battle report from my last league gaming day. To stay
in the league you have to play three games per points cycle and I
wanted to play the three games in case I was unable to show the next
weekend. I ended up in a rematch against the Necron player I had just
played. We diced and I was defending again. So if i lost I would lose my
second plantary control point and the Necrons would control half my
planet.

If you aren't tired of the posts check out the Sisters rematch against
the Necrons

Sisters of Battle Defend their Homeworld against Necrons Again.

<http://mlwodementia.blogspot.com/2012/05/sisters-of-battle-defend-their\
.html
> ColKG

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment